Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply exclusively to all offers, contracts, deliveries and services between us, Heinrichs Horses and our clients, unless otherwise described below. They apply both to current and future business relationships.
We do not recognise any other terms and conditions of the client - except with our express consent at least in written form. The exclusive validity of these terms and conditions shall also apply in the event of the knowledge of deviating general terms and conditions, in which event we should nevertheless render our services to the customer without reservation.
1. Stallions are only available with TG semen. Heinrichs Horses reserves the right to regulate the availability of the TG semen itself. Semen is provided per mare for a maximum of three rounds. If the mare is not yet pregnant after three rounds, she must be changed to another stallion. However, there is no entitlement to a refund of the stud fee. If a new stallion is selected, only half of the original stud fee must be paid. These regulations do not include special conditions for young stallions.
2. Orders are processed Monday-Friday between 8:00-20:00. The order form can be found on www.heinrichshorses.de and must be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. For an exact description of the procedure, the breeding regulations can be consulted.
3. Each order must contain all the information indicated on the order form. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
4. Any insemination of the mares will only take place after full payment of the invoice issued by Heinrichs Horses. The prices can be found in the stallion catalogue and in the breeding regulations.
5. The stabling of mares is carried out exclusively by contractual veterinarians of Heinrichs Horses. If mares are stabled at the veterinarian‘s premises, separate stabling fees may be charged by the respective veterinarian. These are determined by the respective contractual relationship between the veterinarian and the client. The stabling is at the owner‘s risk.
6. Special agreements shall only apply if they are fixed in writing. The laws of the Federal Republic of Germany shall exclusively apply to all rights and obligations arising from and in connection with the contractual relationship without regard to any conflicts of law provisions, excluding the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (CISG: United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods of 11 April 1980).
7. In the event of any disputes arising from the contractual relationship, if the customer is a merchant, a legal entity under public law or a special fund under public law, the action shall be brought before the court that has jurisdiction over the registered office of HG Sportpaarden BV. HG Sportpaarden BV is also entitled to bring an action at the customer‘s principal place of business.
8. Should individual provisions of these terms and conditions be or become invalid or inexecutable, this shall not affect the validity of the remainder of the contract. The invalid or unenforceable provision shall be replaced by the statutory provisions. The same shall apply accordingly in the event that the contract proves to be incomplete.